musings of a saint and sinner

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a note to my readers

I want to say how grateful I am for each one of you who take the time to visit my blog and read what I have shared. I love writing this blog, but without people to read it, it would be pretty pointless. In addition to being a creative outlet for me, I want this blog to be thought-stimulating place. I hope to write to Christians and to those who are not Christians. Some of the entries will be more relevant to the former and some to the latter. In the interest of being relevant and being a blogger in community, I invite your feedback on what I write. I treasure your comments, so please interact with what I've written...it makes it so much more fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Val said…

    I've wanted to comment, but I couldn't without starting a blog of my own. So . . . I did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Counters
hit Counter