musings of a saint and sinner

Monday, July 23, 2007

living in North Dakota

It has been a long time since I have posted. In the past year, I finished my final year of seminary. It was a busy and hectic year. But I am finally done! In the last month, my fellow preacher hubby and I moved to North Dakota where we are now doing ministry together. I have decided that heaven must be something like North Dakota. I can walk up town and hear myself think. There is often no noise at all, or maybe just the sound of someone mowing their lawn. Another thing about North Dakota is that there are not too many trees. The land is bare and plain, like a beautiful woman who does not need to wear make-up, but just appears fresh-faced and radiant every morning. There is also community in North Dakota. Most people are their own bosses, and as such, they have time to stop and chat a few moments when you meet them on the street.

At any rate, I will do my best to post from time time on this blog and give voice to the wonderful world I am discovering here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Counters
hit Counter